At Parkhill Junior School, we try to create an atmosphere where the children find themselves in a stimulating environment and want to come to school each day. To achieve this, we must have the support of our parents and recognise the important role they play in their children’s education.
The aims of our school are
- To celebrate our achievements and then… set new goals.
- To empower everyone to develop self-belief, self-respect and self-discipline to live a happy, healthy life.
- To feed a love of learning through a creative, dynamic, fun and challenging curriculum suited to the twenty-first century.
- To provide first class teaching and learning experiences which ensure progress for everyone.
- To be at the heart of the local community, preparing everyone to become responsible and pro-active national and global citizens.
Latest SATs Results
Year 6 SATs Results
|At expected (100)||National|