Planned Spend for Sports Funding
How we plan to spend our Sports Funding, to further improve and raise fitness levels, well-being and overall health awareness , of all our learners.
Allowance – £19,620
|PTC Ltd||Professional Sports Coaches: athletics, games skills, striking and fielding, gymnastics, problem solving games, orienteering activities.||£15,600|
|Amazon||15 Scooters (replaced)||£450|
|Vision – Redbridge||Additional swimming lessons for Year 6 – autumn term.||£5,580|
|Index||Professional volleyball equipment.||£299|
Sports Funding – the Impact
- Through modelled sessions by PTC coaches, teachers’ expertise and subject knowledge has been enhanced, leading to effective teaching and learning across specialised elements of the PE curriculum.
- Improved pupil attitude and increased confidence towards competitive and non competitive sports activities.
- Pupils’ and parents’ heightened awareness of the importance of sport and fitness and its link to their overall physical and mental well-being.
- Children are more aware of the importance of a healthy diet and what of constitutes a healthy diet.
- Children are increasingly able to train to play against quality opposition whilst developing their skills to a higher level.
- Children demonstrate an improved ‘sense of team’ and developed collaboration skills.