PARKHILL JUNIOR SCHOOL
Lord Avenue, Ilford, Essex IG5 0DB
Telephone: 0208 550 5253
Head Teacher: Mrs Denise Hughes-Mulhall
Passionate about teaching and learning?
Then you need to apply to join our team at Parkhill Junior School.
You will never look back.
KS2 Teacher – Permanent Post.
Salary: Main scale M1- M6/UPS
(TLR in mathematics available for suitable candidate. Other TLRs available also)
To start in September 2019
Our offer to you is:
– A school judged by Ofsted to be Good with outstanding features. (July 2017)
– A happy and vibrant school with outstanding children and supportive parents.
– A passionate and dedicated staff and governing body.
– Fabulous facilities including a Research Base/Library, IT suite, expansive grassed area for playtime and sports activities and a well-equipped playground.
– An outdoor gym
– Customised professional development to support you, as a lifelong learner.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged. Please contact our School Business Leader, Mrs Masters, on 020 8550 5253 to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Closing date: Midday, Tuesday 2nd April 2019
Shortlisting: 3.30p.m, Tuesday 2nd April 2019
Interviews: Thursday 4th April 2019
Parkhill Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. These posts will require an enhanced DBS Disclosure check. References will sought, prior to interview.