Please add the information below into the SEND section on the website with the link attached.
Redbridge Information, Advice and Support Service (RIASS) is here to offer a free and impartial service to children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and their parents or carers.
What help you can get and how long you can receive help for is different for each individual and we tailor our services to meet your specific needs. This might include face-to-face meetings, contact by telephone and/or email.
We can offer information, advice and support on a range of issues including:
- SEND Support available in Redbridge
- The Local Offer
- Local parent support groups
- Other local or national support
- Individual case work and representation
- Preparing for and attending meetings
- Writing letters or reports
- Support in resolving disagreements, mediation and tribunals
- How to access Independent Supporters
- Local policy and practice including transition to adulthood, the law on SEN and Disability, information on health and social care
- Help with Social Care and Health Services issues
- Support around Education, Health and Care Plans (EHC) including Annual Review